From the beginning of the epidemic, we have been taking all measures to comply with safety and health standards/guidelines issued by WHO and goverment of India. Our staff is equipped with masks and trained in hygiene practices, the proper hand washing methods and the identification of symptoms. Safety is of utmost concern in these testing times.
- Our housekeeping team, manager and cook are equipped with masks and are washing their hands every 2 hours.
- 80% of our staff live in the same building and go out only for essentials.
- We use recommended disinfectants.
- Cleaning is done daily.
- Shared spaces are cleaned twice a day. Kitchen is desinfected daily.
- Common touchpoints like common handles and switches are desinfected every 2h.
- Delivery Executives’ entry beyond the access door is not permitted.
- Temperature of staff is checked daily.
- We organize common areas to maintain space between guests.